UNIMAGINABLE WORLD (CH-XVI)



Chapter-XVI



In this chapter-XIV, Kenin Banique surprised what Prof. Mores tells him"

Travis Kel: Sir, I am always your admirer. 

Prof. Mores: Thanks and nice to meet you. You are such a brilliant officer and also a brilliant student. 

Teavis Kel: Thanks sir, but you are a genius and passionate Space Physicist. 

Prof. Mores: Thanks Travis and you said something about this girl. 

Travis Kel: Yes, Prof. Mores. She was my classmate and I know she was your best student. 

Prof. Mores: I do not remember her face but remember her incredible imagination and creativity towards science and space. 

Travis Kel: I know she was a brilliant girl and always scored first. 

Suddenly Chief Kenin enter in the room with his team. 

Kenin Banique: I think both of you would discuss a lot on this mission. Hope so. Well, Meet my team that will assist you into this mission. 

Travis Kel: Nice to meet your team, Kenin. 

Prof. Mores: Your team is fantastic. But I find that person. 

Kenin Banique: Who is that person? 

Prof. Mores: My old student and my surprising student in front of you and me. 

Kenin Banique stares Prof. Mores and says Travis Kel.

(Continue in Chapter-XVII)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Existence of time