UNIMAGINABLE WORLD (CH-XVII)


Chapter-XVII



In this chapter-XVI, Chief Kenin refuses for the selection of a girl (Scarlett.J) as being selected by the Prof. Mores.

Prof. Mores: Yes, Kenin. This student was no one but Travis Kel and other student he told me was also my student. 

Kenin Banique: Travis, you never told me about your experience with Prof. Mores. 

Travis Kel: Sorry Chief, but I never tell anyone and my experience with Prof. Mores. 

Kenin Banique: So, Travis you are ready for this mission and Prof. Mores. you also. 

Travis Kel: Yes, I am ready and prepare for this mission. 

Prof. Mores: I am also ready for this mission, Kenin. 

Kenin Banique: This is my team and as I told you earlier every person will give individual team and training session will start from tomorrow because we have not so much time for waiting. 

Prof. Mores: Then what for fourth person, Kenin. 

Kenin Banique: Fourth what are you saying? 

Prof. Mores: As you decided that you will select four person for this mission. As Travis, I, Stark, and other will be selected until he / she will find. 

Kenin Banique: Prof. Mores as I told earlier I am not selecting Stark and when necessary he will be call for this mission. And what about your third person, are you find that person? 

Prof. Mores: Yes and she was a brilliant student of mathematics and hence is capable for this mission. 

Kenin Banique: Is she a girl? 

Prof. Mores: Yes but why you are so surprise to hear from me a "girl"? 

Kenin Banique: Prof. Mores, I think you are not focusing on this mission and my perspective, no girl can participate in this mission, understood. 
(Continue in Chapter-XVII)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Existence of time

Nature's Smile